Gary s. sastow
Mr. Sastow has over twenty years of experience in the practice of law. While maintaining a broad scope of practice, Gary focuses on representing healthcare professionals in all aspects of their business. Having been raised in a family of physicians, he possesses a unique understanding and insight into the business of practicing medicine. Combined with his years of practice in what is becoming a more complex and highly regulated industry, Gary’s clients see him as a trusted advisor, confidant, and advocate.
Mr. Sastow is both a prolific speaker and an author of professional articles in various publications. He is also an adjunct professor at Pace University, and has taught courses in Health Law and Policy and Not for Profit Organizations.
- Health Care Law
- Contract Law
- Corporate and Business Transactions
- Real Estate
- Purchase Practice Agreements for Health Care Professionals
- Non-compete Contracts
- Estate Administration and Planning
New York State
New York State Bar Association
American Health Lawyers Association
Westchester County Bar Association
Nassau County Bar Association
New York Law School – JD
Long Island University – BA (Magna Cum Laude)
- Representing Physicians Handbook, Second Edition: Chapter 1, “Representing Physicians,” authored by Gary Sastow.
- Legal Manual for New York Physicians, Chapter 2: “Real Estate Lease Considerations for the Health Care Professional,” co-authored by Gary Sastow.