Mr. Colucci joined BGKS with over 20 years of litigation experience, chiefly as counsel for the health care professions. Mr. Colucci’s courtroom presence and affinity for the medicine earned him the trust of his clients and colleagues early in his career, and he has since tried a multitude of cases in both New York state and federal courts, encompassing all five boroughs, as well as Long Island and the Hudson Valley. Mr. Colucci has also represented the interests of insureds at the appellate level, having successfully argued appeals in both the First and Second Departments. Mr. Colucci has lectured at local events for medical professionals and insurers, and has published in his field.
- Health Care Law
- Professional Liability
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate and Business Transactions
- Risk Analysis and Management
- New York State
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- JD, Albany Law School of Union University
- BA, St. Lawrence University
- “Recent Developments in Medicine and the Law," Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Law Journal, Winter 2010 (45:2).